April 1, 2010

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE HOAX


I couldn't have a blog called "Say Hello To My Little Blog" 
without including this weird little piece of something or other
that was posted on YouTube a couple of days ago, and has
since gone viral. Allegedly a video of a school play version
of the 1983 Al Pacino/Brian De Palma hyperviolent  splatterfest
"Scarface", it turned out to be a hoax, at least according to the 
folks at TMZ.com - and we can trust them, right? 
  The story is that the vid was actually shot by Marc Klasfeld,
who apparently also produced Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"
video. Now I don't know what to believe. And not sure if I 
should laugh, cry or shake my head and tsk tsk. 
The video raises far too many ethical questions to ask here,
and I suspect everyone's got an opinion, but I just don't know
what to make of it. But since it's April Fool's Day, and I love a 
good hoax I thought I should put it up. Enjoy. (or not)


Press Play >

No comments:

Post a Comment